Monday 19 May 2014

Assessments over... Roll on the Summer Projects

So, having had my assessments for Studio Practice term two a couple of weeks ago, then my "theory" assessment for "Contemporary Art in Context" last Thursday, I can breath a little bit of relief now...

I've been doing some general sketching over the last couple of weeks whilst trying to write the contextual essay for my "in context" element of my degree.  By the way, I've posted the essay, based on ten of my favourite contemporary thinkers here;  10 Favourite thinkers in Contemporary Art

The sketching has really been carried out just to keep up practice as much as I can.  Now that the assessments are over, I shall buckle down and re-start my "drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" book, by Betty Edwards.

My Summer projects will be updated here;  HaddersSummerArtProjects2014.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment